Running 1st September to 30th November 2021, this three-month challenge for the TrustedLand Approved Professional Panel will look for the most capable growth team of 2021.
THE AWARD & PRIZE
The Approved Professional firm that can create the most confirmed instructions in 2021 amongst Real Developers and other Panel peers will receive the title of 2021 Outstanding Real Professional, and a fantastic prize bundle worth over £2,500:
- Dedicated Growth Campaign Strategy from Firestarter (worth £1,250)
- Dedicated article in a leading SME industry magazine (worth £500)
- Full-page advert in the Real Developer 2022 Index*
- Complimentary accreditation as Panel Professional for 2022*
- Recognition by LandAid in the dedicated article and social media
- Title as‘2021 Outstanding Real Professional’ and collateral
* Panel firm must meet 2022 accreditation criteria. No cash alternative.
Three runners up will also receive commendations and ‘Runner-Up’ classification and collateral, mention in Real Developer 2022 Index, plus complimentary tickets to the 2021 Christmas party for 2 team members.
HOW TO ENTER & WIN
Approved firms earn points based on the number of instructions and collaborations recorded alongside TrustedLand Real Developers and other Professionals.
Projects are uploaded via a short submission form for each project, new and existing.
All confirmed 2021 formal instructions prior to 31st August 2021 count as 1 point.
All new instructions between 1st September 2021 and 30th November 2021 are worth 3 points.
The partner client or professional will be asked to verify the project relationship via a research call at the end of the challenge. Projects that are ongoing or still in progress, or yet to formally begin, will still qualify.
ALL PROJECT ENTRIES CAN BE ADDED HERE AS THEY ARE CONFIRMED
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO QUALIFY
- All 2021 entries must be submitted via this Project Submission form (you may submit as many times as needed)
- Must create at least 3x Project Posts in private LinkedIn group of current live projects and tag TrustedLand
- Instructions will be verified by the instructing Developer or partner Professional; although physical billing, payment or commencement for each project is not required
- One person from the company must join LandAid Pro Bono programme minimum
- Professionals must have 100% complete profiles on TrustedLand.co.uk and their TL credentials card up to date
- Only one office location per entry
- Panel membership must be fully active throughout three-month Autumn period
Formal Registration Opens 31st August 2021 – ENTER YOUR PROJECTS HERE
Any questions? Email Tamryn at team@TrustedLand.co.uk or call 0208 243 8783