When is the best time to perform an air tightness test on your site?Bookmark this
Testing is typically performed post second fix.
All major penetration to walls and floors must have already been made.
On top of this, you’ll need:
- All service penetrations sealed
- Trickle vents installed
- Loft access hatch in place
- Plumbing complete with water in the traps
- Seals fitted on external doors
- Electrical outlets fitted
Feel free to check out our Site Readiness Checklist in the images section of this article.
Do you have any questions?
Get in touch with our Relationship Manager Elle Shaw-Bretagne:
07514 676 264
We'd love to hear from you.